So I volunteered to follow because I like cooking and food and I thought maybe I could throw in one or two questions. It turned out that it wasn't the chef that she was supposed to interview. It was the other owner - THE ANGKASAWAN!
I've seen him before at functions and events but not as up, close and personal as this.
Teh tarik sedap!
I just observed the interview and threw in a few questions along the way but I wasn't busy jotting down notes because it wasn't my story to begin with.
Someone from our online Malay portal, who also took part in the interview, asked the astronaut a very simple question..
'When is your next birthday?'
'July... 27th... *nods his head rythmically* I'm a Leo.. grrr *winks*'
He winked. At me!!
I lost my balance on the seat at that time but I manage to act ladylike about it.
In the car, when I ask my colleagues, both said they did not see him winking.
'Oi woman, I was busy jotting down notes from the interview where got time to see him wink or not!'
Well, he did make that GRRR sound (because Leo is lion mah!) and he did wink! ;)

That really made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment