9.12.2013

Banana Chocolate

I had a RM10 Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf voucher to use.

I don't like crumpled papers (or vouchers) so I brilliantly kept it somewhere where it will remain un-crumpled and crisp and pretty.

Until I forgot where I placed the voucher.

I've been searching for it since last week because I remember well that it will expire some time in September. Just as I thought I lost the voucher, I found it this morning! It was safely tucked in between the pages of a book I'm reading.

And it was about to expire today.

Here at CBTL, I opted for coffee-free ice blended drink (because I don't drink coffee).




I asked the girl at the counter to recommend me a drink - she recommended Banana Chocolate. 

"Do you want whipped cream on top?"

"NO." 

Remember to always say no to whipped cream, okay guys?

She asked me for the beverage size and I chose regular. 

They have small, regular and large. 

I had a sip and it was delicious. I wouldn't have this every day, definitely. Don't drink your calories, eat them. 

Now that I had some time to think, I realised I made some mistakes with this order. 

I did not....

Ask whether it was dairy-based. 

If the answer was dairy, I could have asked for a dairy substitute, like soy. 

I should have....

Asked for a small size rather than regular (lesser calories due to smaller portion and cheaper by about a buck or two)

So the next time I order my drink, I will try not to forget my own rules! 



No comments:

Post a Comment