1.02.2009

Happy New Year!

(photo sourced from the Internet)

Here it is, 2009...

For the first time, I celebrated the New Year's Eve last night with thousands revellers in KLCC.

And I was alone - because I was separated from the photographer XD

I have never been out on New Year's Eve, simply because it is the worst time to be in the city with Mat Rempits going out to play and the congestion but this time I was there to cover the countdown.

Anyways...

I don't know how far I can go with resolutions but hey! better to have goals than none right?

My resolutions this year would be:

1. To save, save, save and save for a house and a car.

2. Be a better person.

3. Be more organised.

4. Lose 5kgs.

5. Visit the orthodontist.

6. Have a healthier lifestyle - must start jogging again, eat healthy food.

7. Read more books.

What's YOUR new year's resolution? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment