Syawal has ended.
That also means the end of the two consecutive months in a year where I cut myself some slack and enjoy food however way I want it.
I stopped running entirely during Ramadhan and only picked up running probably three times at most during Syawal. I especially love lemang and rendang (how can it be raya if you don't have these two?!) so I did not make any restrictions in enjoying them.
But alas, all good things must come to an end. Too much of good food, and now I have some flab around my waist.
While my weight remains more or less the same, I feel bloated and I noticed my tummy isn't as flat as before. Only solution to this problem, as I have tried and tested, is less carb, more fibre, more water and portion control.
I've started my post Syawal mission - to get my flat tummy back. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment